Saturday, February 16, 2008

Island Update




Hey Hey Good News...

I have officially sold both islands. Smallville Village was sold to Kris Spade and Gemini Enfield. Masquerade Island was sold to Love Brokken and Niecee Morenz. I will be refunding all rents this weekend. You do not have to remove any items. I am wanting you all to be able to pay rent to the new rental boxes so I will be refunding. Love and Niecee will be sending out a notice about when and how they are going to be remodeling the island.

I will still be around SL, just focusing more on the VWBB after April of 2007. In the next few months I am going to embarking on an adventure of a life time with my dear RL roomate Alex Winnfield. I again want to thank everyone of you for helping me accomplish my goals in SL

I will be taking a semi leave of absence to prepare for my RL adventure.

Love you all and thank you all for adding to the greatness of my Second Life!

No comments: