Friday, February 1, 2008




Dear Friends of Smallville Village and Masquerade Island,

over the last 6 months I have been dealing with some serious RL situations and illnesses.

SL has been my saving grace over the last 2 years. I have to make some decisions about removing some of the stressful areas in my life.

I have found buyers for each of the islands and will reveal the names of the new owners when the sales are complete.

Both parties have assured me that they will attempt to keep the islands similar to what they are now, basically, kids oriented sims or family environment.

once the islands have officially sold, I will be refunding everyones land purchase prices at 10L per meter, that way if the new owner needs to resell the plots you can give him/her the funds.

I thank you all for all the support you have given me through out my SL.

No comments: