Thursday, December 20, 2007

SO HAPPY!!!


Well the last 24 have been as bad as the last 48...I got my new puter and its windows system was corrupted and the people at the store tried to say I ADDED the wrong driver and killed the system..I set them straight as nicely as I could...*glares like I used to give my kids* works wonders on grown men*. Being a women I swear they think we are retarded when it comes to computers, but being that I have been working with puters for over 20 years, I prolly could do their job!
This is just a funny picture I found.

Anyway, after the glare down and demand for a new unit, I am home and happy and all is going well. I should be on for a little while today and answer all my IM's and pressing business stuff. Please Please be patient and I will get to every one!

No comments: