Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Meme


Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with answering the questions about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (answering same questions) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose five (ha! I so changed it) people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. Are you and early shopper or a late shopper?

LATE...When my children were little I would not let them make lists. I didn't want my kids to have that entitlement and greed at Christmas. I feel like the gift needs to come from the heart and the person that is buying the gift should have to really put their heart into it. NOW that my kids are 18 and 21, when I say, what would you like for Christmas, they say ..."Oh Mom, anything is fine" lol that will show me !!

2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or passed)?

The Jetson's, ohhh I want a Rosie maid for Christmas

3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects?

I am extremely mechanically inclined so there isn't much that is basic that I can't fix.


4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

My favorite holiday tradition is Christmas and being with my family. I live 600 miles away from my family and try to make sure Christmas is one that we can all be together!

5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it?

My favorite kiss was my first kiss in SL and RL...and I received it

Bonus (as in optional):What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten?

Best Holiday Gift has to be Nintendo!! That started my addiction! yahoooooo

the best gift I ever gave?

Best gift I ever gave was something that I made for my family. I made a name plaque with their hobbies intertwined it in.

Tagging...everyone I know blogs has been tagged...TBD...HA

No comments: