Sunday, September 13, 2009

Check to see if you are trying to be the manager of the world!




I realized that I need to be posting where I am as I take this journey... so as we journey together, I will post how I am doing here.

My life has taken a lot of twists and turns. I have lived in several states by choice and circumstances.

I spend my days and trust me, its not easy at times to focus on the desire of things the way I want them instead of what is.

Some days I wonder if there can be too much negativity on my part to allow the positive energy to flow?

This morning when I woke up... this quote hit the spot!

Nina Ferrell September 13 at 6:52am


Most people believe that control of conditions and of others is the key to feeling better, but that belief is the greatest flawed premise of all.

The belief that if you could get all circumstances to change so that your observation of them would then feel good to you defies the Laws of the Universe, as well as your reason for being here.

It was never your intention to control everything around you. It was your intention to control the direction of your thought.

Abraham-Hicks
The Vortex pg. 11

No comments: