Friday, August 21, 2009

Shifting


The other day I was thinking wouldn't it be great to have a site just for the purpose of focusing on a positive way of thinking... so that's what were shifting too!

I am going to be adding some links and quotes hopefully daily!


Law of Attraction is coded in the bible. What we ask The Universe, we will receive it...

Matthew 21:22 "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. (NASB ©1995)

Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.

Mark 11:24 "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.

John 14:13 "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 15:16 "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name


No comments: