Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WOW - Unbelievable and Amazing

I had been blogging on this site for different reasons! Today I am blogging in defense. The more I was in Second Life the more I saw the flaws of Second Life. Peoples flaws are so much easier to see in Second Life because of communication and the way we communicate.

I was quoted on Free State Of Mind
The article did not give me credit on my writings which I believe is actually illegal.

Copyright Law: Do's and Don’ts

The entry was from January 29th and it was in regards to Nite's Ex Wife and ripping him on her Second Life Blog. So being that we all have right to write what we want on our blogs that is what makes America Great!! "Free Speech"

I have been with Nite for almost 1 year in Real Life. We never perused our RL relationship until his wife left to meet her RL boyfriend from SL. His exwife and her SL boyfriend have both have told me that I needed psychological therapy for being with this man.

Let me reiterate that I have lived with this man for almost a year, 1 month shy of 1 year. and let me reiterate.... Nite is one of the finest men I know.

On the tax fraud issue, hummm Tax fraud, if tax fraud was committed doesn't the IRS get involved, dont you go to jail?? humm, is it possible that the tax return company made errors? humm . I can honestly say that if there was any tax fraud committed I would have known.

And for you women that think I am in an abusive relationship you have no clue what you are talking about. You better go back to the source that says they were being abused.... Sometimes its only to make themselves look better!

As for the no comments! You bet your sweet ass I don't turn on comments because I don't play silly ass games with the comments. I use my blog for me and friends not normally for a silly ass soap box.

And once again, people continue to prove stupid! I am not really the person you want to have a show down with! RL laundry can be very ugly.

No comments: